Thursday, April 16, 2015

Tomorrow's Project

Ok, so the cats have started taking over my "Millions of Cats" quilt.
Every time I think about working on it, there is a cat sleeping on top of it.
Enough!!!
It's time to get it basted.  And quilted.  
And tomorrow's the day.
(wish me luck)
I actually added one row on each side of the quilt after I took this photo -- it just looked like it wasn't quite finished.  And since I had enough fabric, I figured I should make it a little larger. 
A good decision -- I like it even better now.

Here are a couple more cat photos --
 my girls thought these were particularly funny (9 year old humor, I guess)!

  Big cat, small box.

Small cat, big box.
Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. that's such a lovely quilt top. I like the way you have all the domino dots (I think they are) pointing in the same direction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this quilt! Cute how you alternated the 2 colors of the tiger print. :)

    ReplyDelete